Monday, November 21, 2011

What Are You Reading Monday


It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey . Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.




So I've got to admit, I haven't really been reading as much as I normally would. It has just been one of those months where I don't.  


What I read the past weeks:









What I'm reading







What Will I be Reading? (Well, at least this is the goal :P)








And probably some more... We will just have to see.  It is Christmas Gift making time, so we all know how that can change our plans.  :)


So what are you reading?


Happy Reading!


Cana

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on Dearly Departed!

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are reading some pretty scary looking books!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth: I'm so glad that Netgalley let me get it! It is soooooooooo worth the read!
    Deb: Yeah, I'm really into some dark reading. I blame that all on SADs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Loved Dearly, Departed! Reading the second House of Comarre book now! Pretty interesting!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the cover on Her Dear and Loving Husband....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!