Monday, November 7, 2011

What are You Reading Monday?



It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey . Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.



So I've got to admit, I haven't really been reading as much as I normally would. It has just been one of those months where I don't.  


What I read the past weeks:


 






What I'm reading






What Will I be Reading?






And probably some more... We will just have to see.  It is Christmas Gift making time, so we all know how that can change our plans.  :)


So what are you reading?


Happy Reading!


Cana

2 comments:

  1. Nice! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    P.S. I borrowed you Monday image because I really liked it! The colors are fabulous! Hope you don't mind, meant to tell you last week but forgot!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    that is absolutely fine. I like sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!