Thursday, August 4, 2011

And the award goes to.....




One of my blogging buddies, The Book Addictgave me the Liebster Blog Award!! I am so excited about this award, but now I'm more excited about introducing you to my book blogging friends who deserve this award too!


  1. I love Gathering Leaves just because she has a similar taste in books that I do.  I love how we also might agree or disagree on the books themselves.  Always nice to have someone tell you that you might not be reading it right ;-)
  2.  A Book A Day is a great blog when I'm desperately looking for that romance book with good morals to it.  
  3. Paranormally Romanced is where I go when I really want to know what would be my best choice in supernatural/paranormal/ fantasy books. Always get a smile from this site. 
  4.  Musings of a Book does exactly what her name says: her love of books and her musings about what she reads.  
  5.  Bound & Determined to Find a Good Read is more of a biased vote.  We don't read the same books, we don't really have the same preference for books, but when it comes down to it, I consider this site a must look at every day just because, Richie, you're my friend. 




The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!




1 comment:

  1. WOW! My first Award! Thanks! Now I have to go hunt out those who are worthy of this Honor!
    Thank you again...off to do more musings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!