Friday, March 30, 2012

Follow Friday: 26


Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted 

By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com






Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?




Of course I read more than one!  I've normally got 4-5 books going at one time. :P.  I blame this on the ADD and my attention span that is the same as a 5 year old's.  


** Sorry I've been gone so long.  I've been moving, so my primary energies have been to moving, and not FF.  Hopefully, I'll be more consistent starting next week! **


Happy Reading!


Cana

5 comments:

  1. same here! usually 2 or 3, but always more than 1. LOL

    I'm a new gfc follower and networked follower. :)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-and-follow-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's impressive! I can't handle reading all that because my frazzled brain would mix things up come review time!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a little too much for me lol. I prefer to stay with 2 books.


    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) just hopping through. I’m a new follower…

    I’m a multi-book reader myself and do about four or five:)

    Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to know I'm not alone in this! I am a big reader... and thankfully both jobs allow for a lot of reading time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!