Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: ExtraNormal by Suze Reese

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 




Description:


Mira Johns is pretty much like any other teenage girl. Except that she knows how to harness electro-magnetic energy to communicate without words. And she's really, really far from home. Her assignment as an emissary to Earth sounds fairly simple: blend in, observe, and stay away from the planet’s primitive males. But after she finds one mysterious boy too irresistible for stupid rules, she realizes the real reason she's supposed to keep her distance: mates from her world can die if separated. But a series of serious accidents make it clear that someone wants to force her return. Mira decides her only hope is to uncover the truth to why she, the most mediocre of candidates, was actually chosen for this assignment—before the agency discovers her secret and sends her back home.


Coming out on April 5, 2012


Why?

  1. An alien emissary with special powers?  How cool is that?
  2. Mystery, cute boy who is mysterious, she is suppose to blend in, job is in danger... Sounds exciting
  3. The title is honestly what caught my attention.  
  4. The cover is pretty neat.  The overlay of colors and the two hands tied together from 2 people. Very interesting.

What are you waiting for?  

Happy Reading!


Cana

5 comments:

  1. Interesting summary and pretty cover! *adds to tbr* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh that looks intriguing!! I really like the cover too! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this book cover(it really stands out) and the blurb does sound really interesting as well. I just added this book to my reading wishlist and am now a new follower with GFC :) Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Book Blog - My Waiting On Wednesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this looks like a great read!

    I just saw your link on Goodreads. I'm super excited for the 15th! :)

    Best regards,
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited about the 15th too. I'm also dying for the next installment of your book! I'd kill for it right now, because I've got tons of questions :)
      And thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!