Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday (26)


Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted 

By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com





Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?


I swear I've answered this before, but here we go again :P.

Several books come to mind that I would LOVE to be movies.  Well, first would be Falling Under/Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes.  OMGoodness, that would be a freaking amazing movie(s).  I think it would beat any "sparkly" vampire movie.  ;P.  For this one, actors/actresses for the main characters?  Definitely a lovely British girl (not some American pretending), so maybe Emma Watson as Theia.  Then for Haden.... Hmm, I'm stumped honestly.  I don't really like any of the teen heartthrobs of today... I think maybe picking a nobody would make it amazing.  For Varnie... Zac Efron, just because I can so see him as a crossdresser!  The other characters are up for grabs!

So what book would you like to see as a movie?


Happy Reading!


Cana

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! But if you cast Zac Efron as a cross dresser, I'd have to see the movie just for that! Probably be laughing the hardest in theaters!

    Here's my Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these books but it sounds like a nice choice with a great casting.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!