Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Changeling Dawn by Dani Harper


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



Description:
RUN

Shadow and moonlight merge beneath her bare feet,
the forest floor blurring as she flees the dogs and torches. Werewolf, monster -- those are the names given her kind by the humans who hate them.

HUNT

Kenzie Macleod has spent her whole life hiding what she is, and she’s not about to open up to any man, even one as powerfully attractive as wildlife expert Josh Talarkoteen. But legend says that a Changeling cannot escape the call of her true mate, even in the wilderness of backcountry Alaska.

MATE

An isolated archeological site, a terrified Changeling cub, a secretive research center -- as Kenzie and Josh face the ultimate betrayal, his obsidian eyes promise untold pleasure and hint at dark secrets of his own 


Why am I dying for it?
  1. I loved the first 2 books.  They were beautifully written and I can't help but admit, I read them both in 24 hours!
  2. I love changelings!  Really, who wouldn't love them?  Well, I'm sure there are some out there who don't, but I don't understand them.
  3. I love how Ms. Harper writes.  She has a wonderful way with words, and I personally think that her sense of humor is absolutely wonderful.... And I find it hilarious how she has the skill to get me to yell at the book characters, and to want to find a transporter into her books. 
  4. Look at that lovely cover... Hmmm Cover lust!
  5. I am excited to meet the sister that was mentioned so much in the other books.  And to top it all off, it is in Alaska... What a beautiful, wild state to fall in love!



Others in this Series:




So what are you waiting for?


Cana

4 comments:

  1. Loving how the red stand out on the covers.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing these around quite a bit lately! Covers are interesting, yet the third one looks like she's not wearing clothes to me, yet still wearing clothes! Odd I know! I just don't see anything clothing lines but cna't really see that its her skin either! I know, I'm weird!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I love it! You are so right, but I would never have noticed it without you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sold me with it being set in Alaska. LOL. I'll check out the series.
    http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!