Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's Monday/Tuesday, What Are You Reading?



It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey . Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.


What I read last week:
Now, I didn't read as much as I normally would.  This week has been hectic, and it is amazing how much it effected my reading schedule!





Plus a few books you'll never know about :)




Currently Reading:

This is what I'm reading, and there will be more added to this list I'm sure!









Next Week's Reading:

I'll be honest, I haven't even thought that far in advance.... I'll let you know though!

So what are you reading?

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!