Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?



It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey . Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I read last week:







Plus a few books you'll never know about :)


Currently Reading:

This is what I'm reading, and there will be more added to this list I'm sure!








Did Not Finish/Won't Be Finishing:

Why?  Didn't know this was part of a series, and this, unlike some others I've read, was NOT a stand alone in the series.  The writing seemed disjointed and the characters were ABSOLUTELY irritating.  Made it to the 1/2 way point (the requirement for all books), and decided that I wasn't wasting my time anymore.  

Next Week's Reading:



I haven't decided yet, and I think I'll just have to surprise you all about it next week :)



Happy Reading!

Cana

4 comments:

  1. Torrent! Yes. I can't wait to read it. Did you love it?

    Lisa Bergren is one heck of an author :)
    Great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lacey, I LOVED IT! You can check out my review that I posted earlier on the 9/17. And if you check out Lisa Bergren's blog, you can see her potential 4th book in that series... I read it and was WAY TOO EXCITED! People at Books-A-Million stared at me like I was an asylum escapee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vampire Stalker looks cute! Will have to check out your review for that one!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Jessica, you should see it by the end of the week :P...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!