Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Friday (24)

Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted 

By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com







Q: What's the craziest thing you've ever done to get your hands on any particular book?



A:  I've only done really 2 crazy things for a book.  I've sat at a book store door at 2 am waiting for them to open the doors so I could get the first copy.  I have had friends from overseas buy the book (Harry Potter!), and then mail it to me.  


What have you done to get a book?


Happy Reading!


Cana

4 comments:

  1. HAHAH gotta admit sitting outside a bookstore from 2 am is pretty crazy but awesome!!!!

    AWESOME POST! New follower:D

    Fran
    BookChowDown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!
    Following through NetworkedBlogs :)

    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 am?! Wow! Did you have someone with you? I'd hate to do something like that for that long by myself! But I have arrived to bookstores like 2 hours before they open!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I ever done somthing crazy for a book...

    old follower

    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!