Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Caressed by Night by Amanda J. Greene


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 


Caressed by Night by Amanda J. Greene





Description:


Dimitri Arsov, the last remaining pure vampire, was thought to be dead for the past four hundreds years. Now, he is back and has a score to settle with the traitor that had tried to kill him centuries ago. But as he waits for his prey to blindly step into his carefully laid trap, his overwhelming hunger for blood is triggered when he saves a beautiful art historian. 

Kerstyn Ingmar’s life was normal and straight up boring until the night she is rescued by the dangerously sexy, powerfully mesmerizing, Dimitri. Unable to resist his diamond blue eyes and intense kisses, she is drawn into his world of darkness and closer to her impending doom. 

While their desire consumes them, Dimitri is haunted by images of a bloody and deadly future. As his enemies draw near, he must find a way to save his mate from her destiny before fate destroys them both.



Why?

  1. Well, I read the first book, and fell in LOVE/LUST with it and all the characters.  I know there are different characters involved, but I'm willing to bet, I'll love them just as much. 
  2. Hmmm, long thought dead vamp, art historian, and danger... Sounds like a good plot.
  3. The cover is interesting. The modern world in the foreground, with a 400 year old vamp and his love in the background.  And that giant full moon in the sky.
What are you waiting on?


Happy Reading!


Cana

6 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Hope you love once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds sooo good! Is it the first book in the Rulers of Darkness series? Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for sharing!

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-7-brave-new-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it is the 2nd one in the series. The first one is Caressed by Moonlight... And I HIGHLY recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one steamy cover, great pick. Here's my WOW


    Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a new one to me! I'll have to take a look at book 1 the premise sounds intriguing!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!