Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday (23)

Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted 

By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com






Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.




This is the PERFECT question for me!  I have an absolutely useless BA in Music, so music is my thing... I have a beautifully long list for y'all, but I'll keep it down to my top 10.  

1. Addison Road


2. FM Static


3. Group 1 Crew

 

4. Adele



5. Kerrie Roberts



6. Icon For Hire



7. Toby Mac



8. Francesca Battistelli



9. Kelly Clarkson


10. Any just about any musical theatre you can think of! (way too many to list honestly)

So what are you listening to in this bright new year?


Happy Reading!


Cana

10 comments:

  1. So much YES! Love all of them! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adele and Kelly Clarkson. I've heard of Icon for Hire and Group1Crew, but I haven't listened to them.

    New follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Adele and Kelly Clarkson not familiar with most of the others.
    Old follower hopping through

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue who these are. Different genres and all that jazz.

    Old Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone likes Adele, it's so great. She deserves it.
    Follower.


    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that you have Toby Mac on there! I listened to Burn for You for the first time in college and I became a little obsessed!

    Kristin from GrowingUp YA MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. Love the mix of artists. The only ones I know are Adele, Toby Mac, and Kelly.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Adele. I normally hate female singers, but Adele is an exception. I also love theater musicals. I listen to them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already lost count of how bloggers are saying Country and/or Adele! Nice picks!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I didn't know a lot of your bands. Thanks for sharing.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!