Thursday, May 29, 2014

Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews


Description:

This novella takes place at the same time as Andrea’s book, right after MAGIC SLAYS, and the two stories intersect.

A dinner date after a hard day at work sounds heavenly. Of course, when that date is between the Beast Lord and Kate Daniels, things don’t go as planned. Before you know it, undead are running amok, heads are being chopped off, lawyers are deployed and used with extereme prejudice, and drunk vikings are calling people out.

Read at your own risk.

Review:

Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews
5 out of 5

I loved the jelly fish bit... Gross, but really funny!


So glad that Roderick made it safely through the story!  And that he gets to live with his grandfather makes this a wonderfully happy ending for this novella.

So glad that Aurellia got what she deserved.  She was a horrible woman, and her punishment seemed pretty fair.  

Another clue on Kate fighting her father came to light when Kate made a bet with Ghastek.  I do wonder how her experimenting goes.

I loved this quick novella.  It definitely helped to flesh out Andrea's story.  Though, I kinda wish I could have read the novella & Gunmetal Magic together. 

Though it is a novella, this one packs a quick and yummy punch of Kate & Curran.  :-) I highly recommend this novel.  
Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!