Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Heaven and Hellsbane by Paige Cucaro


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 


Description:

Emma Jane Hellsbane just unwittingly triggered a whole bunch of nephilim to come into their powers—and this new army has teamed up with Bariel, demon straight from Hell, who’s made it his mission to kill all the magisters on Earth. When they come after Eli, Emma and Officer Dan must work together to save him, but this makes Eli all the more tempted to Fall for Emma. And his fighting his feelings for her means Heaven has taken notice.

Now Emma isn’t just fighting off demons, rogue nephilim and Fallen angels, she’s defending her womanhood to the judgmental Seraphim angels, too, who want to separate Eli from Emma Jane. Can she protect Eli, Officer Dan, and find her rogue father? For Emma Jane, it’s all in a day’s work as Heaven’s ultimate bounty hunter.


Coming out on August 2013


Why?

  1. First off, I read the first book, and it was absolutely amazing!
  2. I hate to say it, but I was sick of the sexual tension between Emma and Eli... Please, I'm praying, Emma, just take him.  I know it means he becomes the Fallen, but then you can have a LOT of fun with him :P.  And that is honestly what I'm hoping will happen in this book.
  3. I see a great amount of conflict, and a great amount of tension to come. But I can't wait!
  4. I love the cover.  How at ease, but dangerous she is on the balcony.  You don't know if she is waiting for her lover, or waiting to pounce and kill you.  Perfect!


So what are you waiting for?


Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!