Sunday, March 3, 2013

Audio Book: Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells



Description:

The epic conclusion to the amazing Sabina Kane urban fantasy series. 

Sabina Kane is on the hunt. Her prey: Cain, the father of the vampire race and the one who murdered her family and her friends. Unfortunately, Cain is hunting Sabina, too. The one man who holds the key to defeating Cain is, of course, Abel. A mage with secrets to spare and, hopefully, the power to match it. Unfortunately, for Sabina, he's in Rome and may not want to be found. 

Sabina sets out for Italy with her friends, Giguhl and Adam Lazarus, to track down the only man who can get her the revenge she hungers for. But will he help her or oppose her? And just who is Abel, really? Worst of all, when Sabina figures out the goddess Lilith has a plan for her-she realizes this trip is getting deadlier by the minute. 

As they say: when in Rome-SURVIVE.

Review:

Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells
5 out of 5

What a fantabulous way to end the series!  I absolutely loved!

Sabina is searching for balance, and hoping to win the final battle with Cain.  She isn’t sure how either goal will be reached, or if it is even possible.  And (ignoring the tons of supernatural stuff that keeps happening), a lot of her struggles are relatable to us as readers. 

The trials that Sabina faced were horrific, heartbreaking, and nerve racking.  You don’t know if she is going to survive, let alone whether she will win the final battle.

This book went into quite a bit more in-depth with the mythology of the Dark Races.  Plus we get to meet a couple of gods, goddesses, and the Great Mother, Lilith.  Oh, and then there is getting to actually explore the different levels of Erccolla. 

This book is the biggest reunion book I’ve ever read.  Everyone, living or dead, vampire or fae or mage, friend or foe, are all in this book. 

I loved the “Chosen One” twist.  I never saw it coming, and that was especially refreshing after reading a lot of books with such a theme. 

I loved the epilogue… It was a fantastic way to end it and I loved what happens to Giguhl.  It had me rolling I bed with laughter!  Overall, it was just too awesome for words!

This book was amazing, and I loved every minute of it.  I highly recommend it.  I hate that this series has ended, but I'm looking forward to reading more by Ms. Wells. 


Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!