Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Vessell by Sarah Beth Durst

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 




Description:


In a desert land where serpents made of unbreakable glass fly through the sky and wolves made of only sand hunt within storms, Liyana is destined to be a vessel, to sacrifice herself so that her clan’s goddess can inhabit her body... but her goddess never comes.


Comes out on September 11, 2012


Why?
  1. This sounds amazing.  Actually, it reminds me a lot of the Greek myth Andromeda with the sacrifice.  But how the story goes is definitely different. 
  2. I am automatically wondering if the goddess doesn't come, or does she come and no one notices?
  3. Beautiful cover!  Mysterious and exotic.  Definitely an eye catching cover.
What are you waiting for?


Happy Reading!


Cana

2 comments:

  1. I am so intrigued by that cover! It's just...wow, and the story sounds awesome too. Great pick, had to add it to my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before, but it really sounds great. It went straight on to my TBR list.:)
    Thanks for sharing
    Greetings

    Here is my WoW: http://kimberleyjones17.blogspot.de/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!