Monday, January 7, 2013

What Are You Reading Monday



It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey . Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

So because of my busy schedule, I'm only going to do this once a month.  :P  I know, such a slacker, but reading is more important than me doing this every week!


What I read the past month:














What I'm currently reading and will be reading for the next month:







And probably so much more... I'll check in again in March (I'm on vacation on February)!

What are you reading?

Happy Reading!

Cana

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I still need to read the last Sabina Kane book as well! Fell so far behind in 2012!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!