Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: A Trace of Moonlight by Allison Pang


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 


Description:

Abby's pact with a demon--whether or not she remembers making it--is binding, so she'd better count herself lucky that (in the words of a daemon who knows better) there's nearly always a loophole. But her friends' reckless attempts to free her, well intentioned though they may be, set off a disastrous chain of events. In no time at all, Abby turns her incubus lover mortal and gets herself killed, cursed, and married to an elven prince whose mother wants her dead. She "might" have even been able to recover from all that had she not lost the Key to the CrossRoads to her mortal enemy, who promptly uses his restored power to wreak havoc on the OtherWorld and put its very existence in jeopardy.

Only one person can make things right again, but to find her Abby must place her trust in allies of mixed loyalties, and conquer her nightmares once and for all.


Coming out on October 30, 2012

Why?
  1. Well, I have read the first 2 books in this series, and I've been DYING for this one to come out.  
  2. I love my Urban fantasy, and this one is in a great series.  
  3. I know I'm going to love what happens... though I'm sure I'll be made to wait for the next book (again :P, but it will be worth it).  You want Abby to regain her memory, to return to her incubus lover, and to save OtherWorld and everyone else.  You hope it happens, but you just aren't sure. 
  4. Look at this cover.  It is mysterious, but you can tell the main character is a hard-ass!  Absolutely AMAZING!  

So what are you waiting for?


Happy Reading!

Cana

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide if I want to continue this series anymore. The last book didn't really hold my attention as much. Will have to wait and see.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually just got the ARC (and finished it).... It was pretty good.

      Delete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!