Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Friday: 25


Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted 

By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com




Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...


Hmmm, I read every where!  I mean, my bed, my car, both jobs, parking lots, and the list goes on and on and on.  The only reason I won't be reading is because I have to actually work, OR I am having to communicate or pay attention to people.  Or I forgot my book or e-reader :P


So where do you read?


Happy Reading!


Cana

6 comments:

  1. I can read almost anywhere as well. Although loud noises have lately been distracting me when I'm elsewhere! I much prefer my room!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old FOllower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower hopping by. Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't read everywhere - especially not public transport as I get too distracted. LOL xD

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually read on my couch but I almost always have a book with me in case I have a few minutes to spare.

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's nice to have so many place to read!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!