Thursday, August 30, 2012

Does This Unlace by C. D. Hussey

Description:


Does This Unlace? is a short, erotic story-more like a bonus scene-featuring the characters from La Luxure. A quick, dirty, free read...

It's Valentine's Day in New Orleans and the celebration is going strong at La Luxure, an underground blood-bar for Human Vampires. Julia has picked out a sexy new dress to tempt Armand. Will they make it upstairs?



My Review:



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this little short novel by Ms. Hussey, we get to see Julia and Armand’s Valentine’s Day.  And let me tell you, it is HOT, HOT, HOT!

Really, I don’t know what else I can say about it.  Because it is that hot!  (And I’m glad I have read this story, because they do mention it in Eveillez: Deny Your Blood Lust, and it was nice to have a reference).  The only thing would be that it was too short :P.  Could have used a few more pages.

The only question I have is, will there be more short stories from the Human Vampire series?  I hope so, because I’m addicted and not ashamed to admit it!

I recommend this book, and HIGHLY recommend that you read the rest of the Human Vampire series by Ms. Hussey.

For the other reviews of books by this author, click on the titles below:

Eveillez: Deny Your Blood Lust (coming on 9/4 )



Happy Reading!


Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!