Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Immortal Ever After by Lynsay Sands



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 


Description:

A kiss doesn’t mean eternity . . .

Valerie Moyer doesn’t believe in vampires—until she is kidnapped by a fanged psychopath! After escaping her bloodthirsty captor, she’s through with creatures of the night. Until she finds herself under the protection of the darkly handsome Anders. Not only is she expected to accept that Anders is immortal, but also that she is the woman destined to be his life mate!

. . . Or does it?

Anders felt a connection to Valerie from the moment he cradled her bruised body in his arms. But before he claims her, he must destroy the vampire who almost stole her from him forever. His job would be easier if Valerie didn’t fight him every step of the way. Still, Anders loves a challenge, and the green-eyed beauty is worth fighting for!

Coming out on February 26, 2013


Why?
  1. Ok, so this book series is my guilty pleasure.  Very formulmatic, but just like a deep fried snicker bar, it is yummy!
  2. I swear it sounds like the storyline from Bite Me If You Can... But I really don't care.  Sounds like the sobering Anders finally gets a mate sounds like a happy story. 
  3. Cover is a bit different from the other books, which is kind of nice.  


So what are you waiting for?


Happy Reading!

Cana

2 comments:

  1. I love this series, so I'll have to check this one out. It will be interesting to see what similarities and differences it has in comparison to Bite Me If You Can, since that's one of my favorites. Anyway, I hadn't seen this before now so thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    My WoW,
    Kathy Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice one! Haven't heard of this series, but it sounds exciting!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!