Since the Mayan Calendar predicts that the end of the world is December 21, 2012, people have been proclaiming that the world is going to end. I find this very funny… I mean, this isn’t the first time someone has predicted the end of the world. So, I thought, “Why not celebrate the end of the world?” I mean, how many times can the end of the world come around, right ;)?
So we are going to celebrate!
So before the end of the world happens, we are going to celebrate!
Be prepared for great reviews, marvelous posts, amazing interviews and breathtaking giveaways! The great thing is that this giveaway happens through December 22. And if the world doesn’t end, you have a great chance of winning some books!
And speaking of giveaways…
We have some marvelous items to giveaway!
- A Signed Copy of The Selection by Kiera Cass
- A Signed Copy of The Kissing Tree by Prudence Bice
- A Copy of Ascent of Blood by Elizabeth Marx
- 5 - E-book Copies of The Scavengers by Mike Parker
- An E-book Copy of Blood and Guitars by Heather Jensen
- An E-book Copy of Bleeding Hearts by Ash Krafton
- An E-book Copy of The Mine by John Heldt
- An E-book Copy of The Journey by John Heldt
- A Swag Bag from Ada Adams
When All Is Said And Done…
So pull up a chair, sit in front of your computer, and catch up on some of those blog posts that you have been meaning to… Better yet, read a book that you have been meaning to… Because if the world ends on December 21, you are out of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway