- My vampires are mostly nocturnal because they only have access to their moon-given abilities at night.
- The Waking Moon is Aurora's art studio/gallery, named for the full moon in April, the same month that Aurora was made into a vampire.
- My phone, my guitar, my iPod are the 3 things that I would NEVER live without because they each offer different, but equally important, forms of therapy to keep me sane.
- I love writing because it gives me a chance to escape into another reality and get out the ideas and conversations that are always floating around inside my head.
- When I write songs as Trey, I'm a much better songwriter than I ever could be as Heather.
- The next project I intend to tackle is a YA novella that still encompasses the paranormal and rock fiction elements my readers have come to know me for.
- If I was a character in my book, I’d be Aurora, though I'd settle for just some painting lessons from her.
- If the zombie apocalypse happened, I’d be ready. My daddy raised girls who pack guns and know how to shoot 'em! :).
- Oh no! Writers block has occurred! Now I will go back to the plot outline, pick a new point in the story to work on, change up my soundtrack a little, and hope it goes away.
- The 3 reasons you should read my book are the vampires are unique, the band is entertaining, and the combination of paranormal and musical elements are hard to find in New Adult fiction.
Heather Jensen writes paranormal fantasy for teens and adults. She began writing her first book at the age of 16. She is an avid reader and loves anything vampire-related, but likes all kinds of fantasy. When she’s not writing she enjoys traveling, listening to music, going to concerts, playing guitar and spending time with friends and family. She is addicted to Oreos and White Knight drinks from Perks. Her favorite color is green and the uglier the shade the better. Heather lives in Southern Utah with her husband and son where she continues to write the Blood And Guitars series. The second book in the series, Immortals And Melodies is available on Kindle and will soon be in paperback. The third and final installment titled Fangs And Fame will be released in 2013.
Author's Links:Goodreads Author Page
a Rafflecopter giveaway