Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Fun with... Michael


Friday Fun is where readers from ages 5 to 16 let us know what they are reading and why they loved (or hated) what they read. 

Today we have Michael reviewing :



The Icy Beginnings of Cold Cuts by Incredible Jerry Silvestrini

What did you like about it?
1) That Cold Cuts breathed icy breath.
2) That Cold Cuts used her icy breath to save the cows by putting the villains in an icy jail.

What did you not like about it?
1) Didn't like how the leopard seal tried to eat all the penguins.

Why did you want to read this?
1) Because I love cows and because I didn't have it and wanted it.

Would you recommend it to read it?

1) Yes, because even my sister is begging to read it.

Happy Reading!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!