Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hearts At Stake (My Love Lies Bleeding) by Alyxandra Harvey


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My Love Lies Bleeding

I will admit, I am a judge of book covers. I loved the Canadian title and cover of the book, and knew I wanted to read it. The Amercan title is a bit corny, though the cover is nice.

So now to the actual book. I you like vampires, secret socities, spunky human girls, a light romantic theme and a little bit of fluffy intrigue, then this is the book for you. I liked how everything was pulled together, though a few things could have been expanded a bit more for a better understanding of the history of the characters.

Though some of the story line might seem to be copied from other books, on a whole I think the book itself was very original.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!