Monday, January 20, 2014

What A Weekend And What A Nice Surprise!

So after a wonderful weekend working at SCARAB in Cola, SC, which is a whole blog post in itself... Needless to say it equaled a fun time with my friend (and fellow reader) Becca searching for book stores, working the Iron Arena and getting to eat at my favorite restaurant in town.  

So after all that this weekend, I came home to a package! I was so excited, that I didn't even unpack (okay, so I started 1 load of wash)... I opened it and see what I found:


The lovely and wonderful Linda Wichman sent me an autographed copy to replace my other 3 worn out copies... Yes, I read this book at least once a year, which does mean that the copies do get a bit of loving in the process.  

If you haven't read this book, you really need to!  I highly recommend it.  You can check out my review here!

Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!