Friday, January 17, 2014

Caressed by a Crimson Moon by Amanda J. Greene


Description:

Consumed by madness and tormented by dark memories of blood and death, Hadrian Lucretius, King of the Validus Clan, has returned after living in self-imposed exile for nearly three hundred and fifty years.

To maintain peace with the vampires, Eva Maldonado is offered as a sacrifice to the crazed vampire king by her father, the alpha of the Silveria Shifter Pack. Hadrian’s reputation is both legendary and lethal; he is ruthless, bloodthirsty, lusty, and soulless. When Eva arrives at the ancient fortress high in the Carpathian Mountains, she is shocked to find a ravaged man with dark burning eyes filled with loneliness and dangerous desire.

Would she be his lover…or his prey? His savior…or his victim? Would Hadrian lure her into madness or would their perilous passion be their redemption?


Review:

Caressed By A Crimson Moon by Amanda J. Green
5 out of 5

Let me first tell y'all, I LOVE this series!  It is yummy hotness!

Hadrian is such a conflicted character.  He deals with his dark side and his dark memories as best he can, but he struggles to stay sane.  But is he strong at the times that he needs to be.  

Eva is a mysterious half-breed that is more powerful than she knows.  I love that about her!  After being abused for a decade, she is till very strong and is willing to fight for what she wants.  

I think Falcon was really enjoying watching the sexual tension between Hadrian and Eva.  I think he already knows that they are mates, but he is just waiting for them to figure it out.  

I liked the mystery about Eva's heritage.  It was a very nice twist to add to the story line.  It also added the reason for Hadrian to have her, for her to help save him.  

I love that this is kind of a grown-up Beauty and the Beast story (which is my FAVORITE!).  And I like the hints and nods to Disney's Beauty and the Beast.  Very creative, without it being very in-your-face about it.  

There is a lot of yummy hotness that spans chapters... I was so happy to be devouring this book!  

What a transition Eva experienced!  Dying, living, and being bonded to Hadrian... What a day!  But then she gives him what for within 24 hours of her change... Loved that!

I loved the end of this book.  Everything answered except one question:  Will Falcon be able to save Sonya and get his own happy ending with her?  

Overall, this is a GREAT BOOK!  I highly recommend this series!

Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!