Friday, May 11, 2012

Follow Friday (27)


Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted 

By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com










Q: This Sunday in the U.S. is Mother's Day. In celebration, what are some of your favorite books with strong mother/child relationships?




Well, I love the relationship between Mother and Daughter in the book Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey.  It was a great play between cool mom and unique daughter.  


I also love the mother/daughters relationship in The River of Time Series.  The encouragement and love that is so great to see.  I love how they worked together, stood by each other, and adapted.  They were willing to 


 




Happy Reading!


Cana

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't read these books so I am not familiar with the mothers, but I have been enjoying seeing that there are some good mother figures in our fiction books!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books. I'm going to have to look into them. You can see my FF post here

    New follower :) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read these ones so I couldn't say but it sounds like a great choice!

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't say I've read these yet, i'll have to check them out.

    new follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!