Thursday, February 13, 2014

Waterlocked by Elizabeth Hunter


Description:

wa-ter-locked

adjective

Definition: enclosed entirely, or almost entirely, by water

Example: What happens when the water vampire you’ve promised yourself to actually wants you to go through with the wedding? For Gemma Melcombe, her engagement to Terrance Ramsay was a political maneuver. For Terry, it’s something entirely more. Rough waters may be ahead for these two headstrong lovers, but until they come to an agreement, Gemma will be waterlocked.

Waterlocked is a novella in the Elemental World series.
Review:
Waterlocked by Elizabeth Hunter
5 out of 5

Best opening sentence of a book ever!

I think that Terry is a great guy:  Romantic, strong, and absolutely yummy!  A warrior that I just can't resist.  

I loved getting to know Gemma.  She is a strong female who rarely depends on others.  But when it comes down to it, she is the one who truly needs someone to depend on.  

Personally, I think Gemma was just stubborn to not realize that she loved Terry!  Oh, but once she did, she made up for it, and it was well worth it.  

The elixer is causing a lot of problems.  It makes you wonder how much is still coming.  

Overall, I loved this book!  Can't wait to read the next one!
Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!