Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Vampire’s Release by S. J. Wright



Description:

Her hair smelled like ripe oranges. It teased and beckoned me forward. I came to stand beside her and took one of the gently waving amber locks into my fist. Her head turned towards me, but she closed her brilliant eyes and let her lashes sweep over whatever emotion that might have been blooming inside her head. Without real intent, my fingers left her hair and touched her chin.

“Why do you close your eyes?”

“You frighten the hell out of me, Michael.”

Sarah and Michael have faced deadly challenges. He gave himself over to his worst enemy to save her life. When an old friend comes to his rescue, her methods may bring an end to the Michael that Sarah Wood has come to love. The secret to his release may give rise to a lethal monster who poses the greatest threat that Sarah has ever faced. 

Review:

The Vampire’s Release by S. J. Wright
0 out of 5

So, I buy this book with some of my Christmas money, because I liked the other 3 novellas, and thought that this one would be good.  It has been about a year since I read the first 3 novellas in this series, and I didn’t think that this would be a problem.  I reviewed my reviews and decided to plunge on into novella # 4. 

BIG MISTAKE!  I read up to chapter 4 and had to put it down… I feel like I’m totally missing something and the only thing I can think to do is to re-read the prior 3 books.  Damn it! 

Unfortunately, at this time, I can’t give any review, good or bad, at this time.  Except to say that you definitely need to have the first 3 books before starting in on book 4. 


Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!