Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Lady is a Vamp by Lynsay Sands


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Description:

One late night leads to...

Kidnapped When Jeanne Louise Argeneau left work, she never thought she'd end up tied down by a good-looking mortal. More attracted than annoyed, she quickly realizes there is more to her abductor than meets the eye.

One desperate act leads to...

Love? Paul Jones has need of a vampire, and only Jeanne Louise will do. He just has to convince this beauty of a Vamp to help him...never imagining that he would fall in love. But with the immortal world's answer to law enforcement hunting them, their time together is running out...and Paul and Jeanne Louise will need to risk everything to spend an eternity together.


My Review:


Finally, Jeanne Louise gets her life mate!  After getting to know her little by little through her brothers and cousins, her dad & stepmom, it was about time that we got to read her story, and what a great story it was.

I had thought from the other books that Jeanne Louise was a quiet and sad character, but in reality she is a fun, geeky, and strong woman.  She knows what she wants, and when she figures it out, she will do everything in her power to make it happen. 

I liked our introduction to Paul Jones.  He is such a great guy.  He desperately wants to save his daughter, but he can’t help but be attracted to Jeanne Louise.  Stuck between being selfish and being selfless in regards to Livy and Jeanne Louise, you want everything to work out.

I love how most of the family gets involved in this book.  And I LOVE how Margaurite was still involved with Jeanne Louise and Paul’s life mate set up.  Makes me smile about her match making!

Bricker is involved in this book more towards the end, but I do like him a lot.  I think he is a great character, and I hope one of the next book will be about him.  I can only imagine the finny things that could occur for him and his life mate. 

Overall, this is a good book. I recommend reading the other books in the series before reading this one, but I do recommend it. 


Happy Reading!

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!