Monday, September 26, 2011

What Are You Reading Monday?



It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey . Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

What I read last week:






Plus a few books you'll never know about :)



Currently Reading:

This is what I'm reading, and there will be more added to this list I'm sure!














Did Not Finish (Yet...):



I am planning on finishing it, but it just wasn't as much my taste as I thought.  I'm on page 60, and it is slow going.  Would love some more information rather than trying to go back and forth on my e-reader for the information I need.

Next Week's Reading:


I haven't decided yet, and I think I'll just have to surprise you all about it next week :)



Happy Reading!

Cana

Happy Reading!


Cana

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You got a lot done last week!! Love the Night Huntress books!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!