Thursday, September 29, 2011

Voodoo Dues Companion by Stephany Simmons

Description:


The Voodoo Dues Companion is short scene that was not included in Voodoo Dues. It is an expanded love scene between the main characters for those who like their Urban Fantasy a little steamier.


My Review:
Voodoo Dues Companion (Lian and Figg #1.5)


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Yep, it so should have been published with the book.
The scene is short... Just a few pages, but I enjoyed it. I like how Figg isn't stick skinny or like that. She has a bit of meat on her bones, and is even a little self conscious about it (and what woman isn't self conscious about her body sometimes?). But even then it doesn't matter to Lian.
Definitely worth the read, but highly recommend reading with the book. I re-read the book, so I could get the whole blending of the extra chapter.

Happy Reading!


Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!