Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blood Feud

Blood FeudBlood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


So, if you liked the first book in the Drake Chronicles, you are definitely going to like this one. Isabeau is a Hound, a type of vampire, with a need for revenge. She is originally from France during the French Revolution, but has been buried alive/undead for 200 years... No wonder she wants to get some revenge on the man who did it to her. Logan is the romantic of the 7 Drake boys, and personally my favorite so far. He kind of acts/dresses like he is from the wrong century, which makes him a perfect match for Isabeau, who is just trying to learn everything about this century.

There is some mystery, intrigue, and DEFINITELY some romance. I recommend paying attention while reading, because the POV does change, and sometimes they are flashbacks. If you aren't paying attention, you might go, "Why is Logan in 1788?" when it is actually Isabeau.

Highly recommend!

Cana

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!