Wednesday, December 5, 2012

And The Count Down Starts Tomorrow! Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 


Description:


Sophie doesn’t believe in happily ever after. These days, she’d settle for alive after sunrise.

Advice columnist and newly-appointed oracle to the demivampire, Sophie Galen has more issues than a Cosmocollection: a new mentor with a mean streak, a werewolf stalker she can’t shake, and a relationship with her ex’s family that redefines the term complicated. And then there’s her ex himself, who is more interested in playing leader of the vampire pack than in his own salvation.

Becoming a better oracle is tough enough, but when Sophie encounters a deadly enemy – one she never dreamed of facing – it will take everything she’s ever learned in order to survive.

Coming out on May 2013

Why?

  1. Well, I read the first book and it made me LOVE vampires even more than I use to... :)
  2. The 2nd book sound pretty awesome. I mean, sounds like it will keep you on the edge of your seat.
  3. I'm hoping Marek and Sophie will get back together, because vampire or not, I think they make an amazing couple
ALSO, a reminder that tomorrow we start the count down to the end of the world! 


We are going to have giveaways, book reviews, guest posts and tons of fun on the count down to see if December 21 will really be the end of the world!  Sign up to participate, and don't forget to come back every day to try and win one of our amazing prizes!



So what are you waiting for?

Happy Reading!


Cana

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I haven't heard of this one but it looks interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book is really good. It is called Bleeding Hearts. Definitely recommend it!

      Delete

Thank you for wanting to comment... I'll promise I'll do my best to respond to all of you!